Thursday, October 7, 2010

tersenYUm


today i want to spin a yam to all of my frenz...
what an awesome experience i had in my journey to hometown
ukhuwahfillah @ relationship with muslimah i obtained
i am grateful to have it...
in going home, i met two new friends, qib n kak irfani
amazingly i met my senior math, QIB...
a new one is kak irfani..
she is going to marry this sunday.
i don't have opportunity at all to go there
huhuhuhu...
c0z the weekend is just only on friday n saturday


i'm smile along my j0urney
having new frenz accompanied me make my journey becomes great and fulfilled with a lot of story among us...
i'm respected kak irfani...
she is not always meet her future husband...
they just meet for a few time and decide t0 marry...
sweet isn't it???
rather than have couple
but, pain is best friend.....
s0rr0w is become common...
what is disastrous when a person can't accept she/he is not being love or verified as couple any m0re...what ashame of these people....huhuhuhu..
pity of them...
they live in their own fantasy world!!!!!!!!!

No comments: