Friday, October 29, 2010

whaT i feEL n0w...

Yeah, I have something to be shared with my silly notes. Final examination is around the corner, there is 5 days more before the time is. I have to do a lot of revisions for my subjects as I never did it before. How lazy I am, isn’t it? Then, now I deserve to kill my time on it. Huhuhuhu... Every time I make same mistake, never realize. Even it is, and then I will redo it. Hehehehehe....

Now, what can I do is killing myself in facing my previous notes on my lessons. I read and revise every inch of the notes with my eyes widely. Hopefully, I will not miss anything of the lecturers’ lessons. Anyhow, now burning oil in the midnight is my choice. But, I try my best to keep in maintaining my body health. It is ridiculous if I am just focusing on my lesson and harm myself, it is just kill ourselves even the time is not.

The aim of achieving good result or reaching the goal with flying colours is the best thing and it is a wonderful dream. Remember that, even we put a lot of efforts on it without thinking ourselves; it is a silly and ludicrous. The key of works is keeping our body health. If we are health, we can do our work efficiently.

This time will make me become an effervescent person who is trigger to get the best result. I will try my best. So, for those who are in my shoes too, hopefully will work hard but watch out in maintaining body health. Dadadada..... huhuhuhu....

Gud luck for everyone...


No comments: