Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1hb NOVEMBER 2010


H0h0h0... I felt really great... Now is the time for facing my final examination. Today is the killer day for me as I need to answer my English paper. It is just like twist your entire mind in your mother tongue into an alien language. Fuhhh...it is really sounded spooky. But, no matter how I want to escape from this, it will run near on me. It is just like a nightmare and it will never end until I face it bravely like a lion. Grrrhhhh......

(LION...??? huhuhu....is it me...??? hehehehe....)

In the morning, I woke up early and pray SUBUH then recited AL-QURAN. At 8.00 am, I walked down on the street from my hostel to the examination hall. I walked there with my classmate. The morning was gloomy and rainy day. We used an umbrella to cover us from rain. We reached the examination hall at 8.10 am. The teachers who were managed the examination had already started their instruction. Thus, without hesitation we entered the hall. I thought it was early, but as it was a rainy day all the candidates were allowed to be in the hall. The examination took 1 hour and 15 minutes only. Then, this was the time for twist my mind into alienated language.

I got to answer all the questions in black and white. It was just like born a baby as I had finished answering the questions. Even I was not so sure, my answer is right or wrong but I had done all my best. Hopefully, success will be mine. I will always pray for it....and hopefully you all too...


No comments: