Saturday, July 9, 2011

simPlex meth0d


...بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
-السلام عليكم-

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•


g0ing t0 say i am out of my mind today
everything goes by me just like a disaster
wat can i say "THE WORLD IS WEIRD AND NOW I WILL BE A PART OF IT"
!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!
n0b0dy can aspect my behave
when i haven't feel to do it, i love to keep my self on silent mode
yeah, learning is a part of my life n0w
be a campus student lifestyle in the way to be a future mathematics teacher
learning and learning....never ever i can stop it...
yeah, everything plays around me

today, what did i Learn..??
mathematics decision
decision...???decision...???decision..??
h0w could i understand it and decide it....even i can't ever make my own decision in my life
everything is be decided by my family members and with the help of brainstorming idea from others
guess wat can i do with MATHEMATICS DECISION now..??
it's quite a horrible and nightmare for me
from a step to another steps are making me depress and like to be a ghost
but i love to be casper ghost, the cute 0ne...hak3...!!!!!!




i guess no matter the big depress i get from my campus life here
it will teach me to be strong and tough to face a lot of barriers in a real life
yeah
....problems are a spice of life.....

No comments: